Leuven, Belgium, 12 May, 2023 – Xenics launches Lynx R and XSL R series and thereby expands its linear SWIR camera portfolio.
Linear SWIR cameras are available for demanding applications such as machine vision, semiconductor inspection, food sorting, spectroscopy, optical fibre monitoring, LIDAR sensing and spectral-domain optical coherence tomography.
An affordable solution for demanding applications
Demanding spectroscopy applications in search for affordable solutions need to look no further. The Lynx R and XSL R series are such solutions with the following features:
- High speed line-scan imaging up to 40 kHz
- High resolution 1024 Rectangular pixels option (12.5µm x 250µm)
- Industry standard interfaces (CameraLinkTM /GigE Vision/16-bit DV (only for XSL R series)).
Moreover, all linear SWIR products are GenICam® compliant and a compatible Linux SDK is optionally available to make Xenics product integration straightforward in industrial systems.
The existing linear SWIR cameras are:
- Manx R and Manx SQ series (the world’s fastest line-scan SWIR cameras with rectangular and square pixels)
- Lynx SQ series (a small, uncooled SWIR line-scan camera with square pixels)
- XSL SQ series (a small SWIR line-scan camera module with square pixels)
The state-of-the-art 1D portfolio is now expanding with the launch of Lynx R (a line-scan SWIR camera with rectangular pixels) and XSL R (a line-scan SWIR camera module with rectangular pixels) series embedding home designed and manufactured sensors.
Xenics, part of Photonis group, is Europe’s leading developer and manufacturer of advanced infrared sensors, cameras and customized imaging solutions in the short-wave infrared (SWIR) and the long-wave infrared (LWIR) realm.
The most relevant and in-demand solutions are continuously being developed in-house and the expanded linear portfolio is one such unique solution where customers can benefit from the affordability and flexibility of options offered.