WATERLOO, Canada - April 2nd 2019, Teledyne DALSA, a Teledyne Technologies company and global leader in machine vision technology, is pleased to announce its new Genie Nano 2.4M, M1950 and C1950 models, equipped with the industry’s new Sony CMOS sensors. These new Genie Nano models offer a robust and cost-efficient solution for organizations looking to upgrade existing vision inspection systems from SONY CCD to SONY CMOS imaging. These affordable easy-to-use digital cameras are engineered specifically for industrial machine vision inspection and manufacturing automation. Featuring full frame electronic global shutter, the Genie Nano M1950 and C1950 enable high-speed image capture without smear or distortion.
The Genie Nano 2.4M cameras are built around the Sony Pregius IMX392 ½” CMOS image sensors – the designated replacement for the ICX818 CCD sensors. These latest Nano models are offered in 2.4 MP (1936 x 1216) resolution with a GigE Vision interface in either color or monochrome, suitable for a variety of operating conditions.
- TurboDrive technology delivers high speed data transfers exceeding the GigE limit
- Trigger-to-Image-Reliability dependably captures and transfers images from the camera to the host PC
- Small footprint and light weight: 44mm x 29mm x 21mm / 47 grams
- Wide temperature range of -20 to 65°C for operating in a variety of harsh environments
- Compact and versatile with PoE capability
Sample units are available now, full production is scheduled for Q2 2019.
For more information about the Genie Nano M1950 and C1950 models: