TRITOR 102 CAP designed for probe alignment
TRITOR 102 CAP
August 14, 2012
Based on piezosystem jena's years of experience in developing microscopy positioning stages,
TRITOR 102 CAP
perfectly meets the requirements for probe alignment applications.
Its 40 mm central hole represents a unique feature ideal for microscopy applications, such as the exposure of samples.
Each axis is mechanically pre-loaded which, in combination with the parallelogram design, provides highly accurate and
Equipped with solid state hinges, the TRITOR 102 CAP guarantees long term reliability.
piezosystem jena´s unique
elements are extremely compact but offer motion of up to 100 µm in all three axes.
Its integrated capacitive measurement system and high resolution in the nm and sub-nm range make this stage suitable
for a wide range of applications.
TRITOR elements can be easily combined with other mechanical positioning systems. An optional integrated strain gauge
measurement system for overcoming the effect of hysteresis is available. In addition, piezosystem jena offers a vacuum design,
as well as other modifications upon customer request.
• 3D piezo positioning system with a free central hole (40 mm)
• highly compact design results in superior performance
• accurate parallel motion by parallelogram design
• high reliability due to solid state hinges
• motion without mechanical play
• high resolution in the nm and sub-nm range
• motion up to 100/80 µm (open/closed loop)
• precision pin holes
For further information on the piezosystem jena TRITOR elemtens please click
More Stories in Optomechanics