Photonics, Electro-Optics, Lasers, Machine-Vision, Imaging, Optics, Optical design Job's.
Welcome to the international job offers board.
Companies all over the world that would like to
publish Job offer in the board (free!), are invited to send us the
Senior/Principal Optical Engineer
June 25, 2012
Senior/Principal Optical Engineer for LED Products
Location: Danvers, Massachusetts
OSRAM Sylvania, one of the world's largest lighting companies has a need for a Senior/Principal Optical Engineer
in our Consumer Lighting Solid State Lighting R&D department.
Development activities include:
• Design and develop illumination systems and solutions for LED based lamps and luminaires
• Provide optical simulations of existing and new LED based lamps and luminaires that enable customers to quickly
integrate these designs in their solutions
• Execute and manage optical projects from design to manufacturing while interfacing with various groups within the
• Perform photometric and other qualification tests that meet optical, electrical, thermal,
and other various standards requirements
• Generate engineering documentation such as design reports, BOM's, qualification reports, etc
• Work creatively, efficiently, and quickly with cross functional teams, external vendors, applications,
marketing and manufacturing groups
Click here for more details:
Click for details
Senior Electrical Engineer - Medical Devices
May 21, 2012
This is a fantastic opportunity for a senior level electrical engineer to work with a leading medical devices company
in New York. The ideal candidate will be self-directed and able to oversee lower level engineers.
This opportunity will be great for someone who thrives in a team environment.
Experience & Requirements:
• BS or MS in Electrical Engineering
• Minimum of 4 years experience with writing VHDL code with FPGA and/or CPLD implementations.
• Working experience with analog circuit design is required. Power supplies design is a plus.
• Experience in miniature circuitry design, implementation and tests is preferred
• Effective communication skills: write clear engineering documents such as test plans, requirement document,
and circuit description.
• Must have at least 7 years of commercial industry experience.
• Imaging and image processing experience is a huge plus.
This is a regular, full-time opportunity includes an aggressive career development track as well as full benefits,
excellent bonus plan and tuition reimbursement.
We are looking to hire ASAP, if interested apply today at
firstname.lastname@example.org, and mention opli.net
Optical designer (mid-level/senior) – The Netherlands
August 12, 2011
For one of its clients, KMM is looking for creative optical designers that have relevant
experience and proven capabilities in development of new optical instrumentation, sensors
Some aspects that we are looking for in an optical designer:
Click for more details
Opto Electronic Product Line Manager
This individual should have come from an Optical
Product Line Management or Marketing background
(preferred BS/MS in Science or Eng)
and have exposure to SBIR in some capacity.
FIBER-OPTIC Component Design Engineer
Be a member of an advanced multiple disciplined team of scientists and
engineers on an array of project assignments focused on the design, modeling, test,
and transfer to manufacturing of fiber optic components and subsystems.
Brenda Marrero & Associates:
Scientist (Optical Designer)
FLSA STATUS: EXEMPT
Nova is looking for Application Expert:
- Provide advanced application solutions for
all applications for semiconductor manufacturing
using multi parameters optimization techniques.
Successful Integration and solutions path finding
using algorithms, software, optical system and
- Provide support of production and engineering
(product line) for all application related issues
- Participation in development of new measuring systems,
SW and algorithms
Please send your Cv to :
Position – International Sales Representative:
Visionix develops, manufactures and distributes innovative
equipment and provides complete solution for ophthalmologists,
opticians and laboratories. The company's distribution includes
direct sales-force and large network of leading qualified
distributors and partners in Europe, USA and Far East.
Send resume to:
Developement program manager
Senior physicist / Laser Engineer
System Engineer to space area in eleop
Software engineer DSP
Signal processing engineer - Hardware
Mechanics Head team
Head of technical writers group
Ophir company seeking for
CONTROP is a privately owned
company that specializes in
the development and production
of Electro-Optical and Precision
Motion Control Systems.
CONTROP provides some of the most innovative
solutions for surveillance and reconnaissance
activities used in the world today.
CONTROP's airborne products are in operational
use on many different air vehicles locally and worldwide.
For Career Opportunities and Job Inquiries: