April 29, 2013
Qioptiq expands its time-tested line of LINOS F-Theta Ronar lenses with the addition of a new series for wavelengths from 940 – 980 nm. This new lens series is designed for sophisticated laser system applications such as plastics welding. Thanks to the specially developed broadband anti-reflective coating, the lenses in the new series boast a high-damage threshold.
Special features of the LINOS F-Theta Ronar Lens Series for 940-980 nm:
• Transmission ≥ 97% in the 940-980 nm wavelength range
• Transmission ≥ 75% in the VIS range (e.g. for inspection with camera systems)
• Laser damage threshold: up to 6J/cm², e.g. at 1064 nm, 10 ns pulse length, 100 Hz
• Stable, high-precision optomechanics for optimum spot quality over the entire scan field
• Replaceable protective glasses included • Focal lengths from 100 mm to 420 mm available
Qioptiq designs and manufactures photonic products and solutions that serve a wide range of markets and applications in the areas of medical and life sciences, industrial manufacturing, defense and aerospace, and research and development.
The company is known for its high-quality standard components, products and instruments, its custom modules and assemblies, its leading-edge innovation, its precision manufacturing and its responsive global resourcing. Through a series of acquisitions, Qioptiq has an impressive history and pedigree, and benefits from having integrated the knowledge and experience of Avimo, Gsänger, LINOS, Optem, Pilkington, Point Source, Rodenstock, Spindler & Hoyer and others. Qioptiq has a worldwide presence with locations throughout Europe, Asia and the USA, employs over 1,900 people, and generated revenues of approximately US$346 million in 2012. For more information, visit www.qioptiq.com.